Skip to main content

Bunny buns

 I've baked bread for breakfast for 2 years.


I bought English muffins at a supermarket and was impressed with their deliciousness 2 years ago.


In Japan, bread baking companies mass-produce and ship various kinds of bread to supermarkets and convenience stores. Almost all of Japanese people buy bread there, because they are more reasonable than private bakeries.


I didn't realize that they were so good before, now I want to eat them more often! Unfortunately, English muffins cost relatively more than other types of bread, can I make them at home?

Nowadays many YouTubers show how to make bread, I got excited when I knew that it was possible.


This year's the Chinese zodiac sign is the Rabbit (Mine is the Dragon.), and I made bunny buns.

They have chocolate custard cream.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

English muffin

 I made English muffins for the first time in a while. They contain rye flour and yoghurt. I toast them and put butter or egg salad on them. A few days later, I found the discounted English muffins at a supermarket because of approaching the expiration date. As I wrote before, the English muffins at a supermarket triggered my bread making life, and they are the very English muffins! I bought one package. Both are good. Mine are chewy, and the readymade ones soft and fluffy.